Join Pacing for Parkinson's at the 2017 Baltimore Running Festival!
The Annual Baltimore Running Festival attracts between 20,000–30,000 runners each year. Pacing for Parkinson's is again a charity partner for the 9th year!
The benefits of running with Pacing for Parkinson's include:
To receive all of these amazing benefits, we ask that each participant raise at least $100 to support the research, clinical, and educational missions of the Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders Center and Johns Hopkins Medicine.
- Discounted registration to the event of your choice. Click here to register!
- Pacing 4 Parkinson's technical t-shirt
- Unlimited access to our team tent
- Bag check to secure your belongings
- Complimentary food and drinks before and after your race
- Frequent team communication emails and training support
- Various happy hours and social events to meet the team
- Premium prize for those who fundraise over $1,000
- Post-race afterparty in November
Total P4P 2017 Team Member Count:
5k - 14
Half Marathon - 5
Marathon - 2
Relay - 4
BaltiMORON-a-thon - 3
Virtual Runner - 6
Kids' Fun Run - 0
Total - 34
Connect with P4P on social media!
Click here to log in to your account and edit your personal page.