Join Pacing for Parkinson's at the 2016 Baltimore Running Festival!
The Annual Baltimore Running Festival attracts between 20,000 - 30,000 runners each year. Pacing 4 Parkinson's is again a charity partner for the 8th year!
Benefits of running with Pacing for Parkinson's
To receive all of these amazing benefits, we ask for a $100 fundraising comitment. Every dollar raised goes directly to the cause in support of those with Parkinson's Disease.
Total P4P 2016 Team Member Count:
- Discounted Registration to the event of your choice. Click here to register!
- Pacing 4 Parkinson's technical T-shirt
- Unlimited access to our team tent
- Bag check to secure your belongings
- Complimentary food and drinks before and after your race
- Frequent team communication emails and training support
- Training runs at the NCR trail through the summer
- Various happy hours and social events to meet the team
- Premium prize for those who fundraise over $1,000
- Post-race after party in November
5k - 12
Half Marathon - 14
Marathon - 1
Relay - 0
Virtual Runner - 3
Total - 30
P4P on Social Media
Click here to login to your account and edit your personal page.