Join Pacing for Parkinson's at the 2016 Baltimore Running Festival!
The Annual Baltimore Running Festival attracts between 20,000 - 30,000 runners each year. Pacing 4 Parkinson's is again a charity partner for the 8th year!
To receive all of the benefits of P4P, our team members are required to meet the fundraising minimums below. There is a minimum to help cover the registration fee and support the cause. If you are ready to join P4P, Register here!
Benefits of running with Pacing for Parkinson's
- Full Marathon - $200
- Half Marathon - $200
- 5k - $150
- Team Relay - $150 per person or $600 per team
Total P4P 2016 Team Member Count:
- Registration to the Baltimore Running Festival, event of your choice
- Pacing 4 Parkinson's Asics T-shirt
- Unlimited access to our team tent
- Bag check to secure your belongings
- Complimentary food and drinks before and after your race
- Frequent team communication emails and training support
- Training runs at the NCR trail through the summer
- Various happy hours and social events to meet the team
- Premium prize for those who fundraise over $750
- Post-race after party in November
Half Marathon -
P4P on Social Media
Click here to login to your account and edit your personal page.