Join Pacing for Parkinson's at the 2017 Baltimore Running Festival!
Click here to log in to your account and edit your personal page.
The Annual Baltimore Running Festival attracts between 20,000–30,000 runners each year. Pacing for Parkinson's is again a charity partner for the 9th year!
The benefits of running with Pacing for Parkinson's include:
To receive all of these amazing benefits, we ask that each participant raise at least $100 to support the research, clinical, and educational missions of the Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders Center and Johns Hopkins Medicine.
- Discounted registration to the event of your choice. Click here to register!
- Pacing 4 Parkinson's technical t-shirt
- Unlimited access to our team tent
- Bag check to secure your belongings
- Complimentary food and drinks before and after your race
- Frequent team communication emails and training support
- Various happy hours and social events to meet the team
- Premium prize for those who fundraise over $1,000
- Post-race afterparty in November
Total P4P 2017 Team Member Count:
5k - 88
Half Marathon - 38
Marathon - 7
Relay - 36
BaltiMORON-a-thon - 3
Virtual Runner - 11
Kids' Fun Run - 5
Total - 188
Connect with P4P on social media!