Join Pacing for Parkinson's (P4P) at the 2015 Baltimore Running Festival!
Date: Saturday, October 17, 2015
Time: 7:00 a.m.
Location: M&T Bank Ravens Stadium
Watch our P4P promotional vide0!
Requirements of becoming a Pacing 4 Parkinson's team member:
Benefits of joining Pacing for Parkinson's at the Baltimore Running Festival (for those who meet their fundraising minimum!)
- Register as a participant by creating an individual page
- Participate in one of the events at the Baltimore Running Festival
- Meet the fundraising requirements based on your race (P4P will register you for the race of your choice. As a charity team, we must register our team members and pay for registration. The fundraising minimum covers your registration fee).
- 5k - $150
- Half Marathon - $200
- Marathon - $200
- Team Relay - $150 per person or $600 for team
Current P4P Team Member Count:
- FREE registration to the Baltimore Running Festival, event of your choice
- Pacing 4 Parkinson's Technical T-shirt
- Access to Pacing 4 Parkinson's Team Hospitality Tent on race day! The tent serves as a meeting place for your friends and family; a place to secure your belongings; will have coffee, breakfast, lunch, drinks, and snacks throughout the day; and team support!
- Frequent team communication emails and training support
- Training runs leading up to the Baltimore Running Festival
- Various happy hours and social events to meet the team
- Premium prize for those who fundraise over $750
- Post-race after party in November
5k - 44
Half Marathon - 33
Marathon - 7
Relay - 7 Teams
Total - 107